Karthaus Monastery Konz

Founded by Elector Balduin of Luxembourg in 1331. Destroyed in the 17th century, rebuilt in the 18th century. Since that time, Franciscan nuns have used the building as a workplace and a center for social services.

Today, after renewed renovation, the rooms of the former monastery are available to townspeople for festive events.

Contact:
Verbandsgemeindeverwaltung Konz
Am Markt 11, 54329 Konz, tel. +49 6501 830, e-mail: rathaus@konz.de
www.konz.de