The TrierCard enables the visitor to ride free of charge on the inner city bus lines and offers numerous price reductions during your stay in Germany’s oldest city!
Details of the advantages of the TrierCard:
- Free bus fare in all city bus lines in zones 1, 2, 3, and 4. 100 %
- Price reduction on the regular admission to the Trier Roman monuments 10 %
- Discount on admission to the Trier museums (not valid for special exhibitions) min. 25 %
- Price reduction on the regular admission to the Archaeological Museum (Landesmuseum); except special exhibitions and events like "In the Realm of Shadows" 10 %
- Discount on guided walking / coach tours from Trier Tourismus und Marketing GmbH - Tourist Information Trier 25 %
- Discount on Adventure Performances from Trier Tourismus und Marketing GmbH - Tourist Information Trier 10 %
- Discount on Mosel Musikfestival concerts (except for events with food services or guest perfomances 15 %
- Reduction for bicycle rental at the Main Railroad Station and in the bicycle garage 10 %
- Discount on performances at Theater Trier (except for premieres, New Year`s concerts and special performances) 25 %
- Reduction on boat excursions with Kolb Brothers (single tickets, except for special events) 10 %
- Discount on admission to the Trier swimming pools min. 15 %
- Reduction on Trier souvenirs in the Tourist Office (except for literature, set-price articles, and ticket sales) 10 %
- Discount with a purchase of at least € 10.00 at WITT Weiden € 3.00
- Discount on everything in the Dinea restaurants (in the Kaufhof department stores)10 %
- Complimentary pen at the bastelstube Trier (hobby shop)
- 1 freshly tapped Kraft-Bräu beer with your meal at Blesius Garten Hotel
- Your choice of a free truffle in combination with a beverage at the Café Weimer
- Free video-supported running or walking shoe analysis at City-Sport
- 1 free potato schnapps following a meal in the Kartoffelkiste restaurant
Please note in purchasing tickets for the Moselle Music Festival: If you have used the TrierCard to purchase tickets at reduced prices for the Moselle Music Festival, please be sure to keep the TrierCard. It must be presented with your ticket(s) for admission on the day of the concert.
Free bonus for all TrierCard users: Luxembourg City Promenade
Discover Trier’s neighboring city, Luxembourg, during a two-hour walking tour – free for TrierCard holders.
January 1 to December 31, 2017:
daily 12:00 noon (in German/French) and at 2:00 p.m. (German/English)
Meeting point: Luxembourg City Tourist Office, Place Guillaume II, Luxembourg City
The Trier Card is valid for three consecutive days beginning with the 1st day of use
The Trier Card is available as an individual ticket for € 9.90 or as a
family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children up to age 14) for € 21.00.
The TrierCard serves exclusively touristic purposes.
You may buy the Trier Card:
in our information center at the Porta Nigra ... and of course online in the Trier Shop!