With your city guide you are on the safe side in two ways: He not only knows all the exciting, adventurous and curious stories of our city, but also ensures that the currently necessary distance and hygiene rules are complied (therefore maximum number of participants: 10 People).
Tourist Information Trier, At the Porta Nigra / or by appointment
bookable in the following languages:
English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian
60.00 EUR (up to 5 people, each additional person + 10.00 EUR)
max. 10 people
This tour is designed without interior visits.
An der Porta Nigra
Tel. +49 (0)651 97808 -52, -21, -20
SANITARY AND BEHAVIOR RULES
Dear Sir or Madam,
Dear participants in our tours,
we would like to inform you about the restrictions and rules of conduct during our tours so that you can participate without hesitation.Our tour guides look forward to going on a discovery tour with you! Hygiene information when participating in city tours:
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between people, except between members of a household and possibly the other household, must be observed at all times during the tour
- It is important to ensure that hygiene rules are observed (cough and sneeze etiquette)
- Guests with cold symptoms are not allowed to take part in the tour in order not to endanger other participants and the tour guide
- Tickets for public tours should preferably be purchased online
- We recommend wearing a mouth and nose cover during the tour
- The tour guide will lead the group according to the existing minimum distance rules. Depending on the situation, changes to the route and the sights are possible
- The name, address and telephone number of all participants are collected in compliance with data protection regulations in order to enable infections to be tracked. According to the ordinance, this data must be kept for a period of one month and will be destroyed immediately after the period has expired.