Bekond Palace

Formerly moated castle, refurbished in 1710 for the Dean of Trier Cathedral, of the von Kesselstatt family. The impressive manor house is an excellent example of rural manor house architecture of the 18th century.

Its garden with the large greenhouse from 1732 was redesigned as an English garden in the 19th century.

Tourist-Information Roemische Weinstrasse
Brückenstr. 46, 54338 Schweich, tel. +49 6502 93380, e-mail: